Τρίτη 26 Απριλίου 2011

Horizon Swarming With Death!

So this is the first post in which i'll give my opinion on a song (more will follow)!
I wanted to start with Sahara because...actually i don't know why it just popped in my head!
Sahara is one of my favourite songs from Dark Passion Play(maybe my second favourite after The Poet And Tha Pendulum).
First of all, i love it's intro!The keyboards works really well on that song.After that comes an awesome part with all the guys giving their best combined with an awesome orchestra!The live version of it almost always features Anette's famous "Hep Hep" which makes the crowd go crazy."A ballad of dark queen..."sings Anette and the band accompany her in a great way!I love the "horizon swarming with death"part (hence the post title) and the choir in general in this song.I love the chorus lyricwise!I also like Anette's backing vocals near the end!Finally, Emppu does a great work with the guitars on that song!
I just hope that they plan to play this song in the Imaginarium tour so that i'll be able to listen to it live and travel to "Sahara"!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου