Δευτέρα 25 Απριλίου 2011

Anette!


I think that my first official post should be about Anette Olzon the singer of Nightwish.
When i first started listening to Nightwish it was the summer of 2007 right before Dark Passion Play was  released.I knew Nightwish before since my brother used to listen to them a lot, but i had never listened to them.So when i found out that this album was the first to feauture the new singer  i didn't really feel sad or anxious or anything.By the time i was only listening to around 6 or maybe 7 NW songs so i didn't feel anything about the new album not feautring Tarja.When i first listened to songs from DPPi liked some of them like  Bye Bye Beautiful,Amaranth,For The Heart I Once Had,Eva and The Islander but i never said WOW i love NW and  stuff like that till later on(I'll explain about that in later posts).I know this might seem weird but sometimes i didnt' even know if it was Anette or Tarja singing.
For a year or so i used to listen to NW but they were like a band which you listen to some of their songs but never really pay a lot of attention to them.
Then it was Summer 2009 when my love for Nightwish began to grow!I watched the End Of An Era DVD and listened to the whole Once album(something  i think i had never done before) and the DPP one.I watched a whole concert from youtube(the 2008 one in Lowlands)and loved that too.I liked Anette's interpretations of the "Tarja Era" songs and even downloaded some which i listened to all the time on my ipod.And then after some months i started loving Anette being in The band and i still do!
I hate when someone comments on her in rude ways.I've read a lot of rude comments and i can't believe that people are(even now after 4 years from her addition to the banf)insulting her like she is the one to blame for Tarja's firing from Nightwish.I like the fact that her voice is not operatic like Tarja's,not because i don't like these kind of voices (which i love) but because her voice brings something new to the band and as Tuomas said if they hired a singer with a similar voice to Tarja it would be like trying to copy her.I don't want to say that i like Anette more than Tarja or Tarja more than Anette,i just want to say that i like Nightwish.Of course anyone have their own opinion and may like or dislike one of the singers but they shouldn't be rude to one of them just because they prefer the other.I really like a lot of "old Era" songs interpretations from Anette especially the ballads in which i think she gives more feeling!I really like her voice and i can't wait to listen to her voice on the new album!
I think she is an excellent addition to the band and can't wait to listen to more songs from her and see her(and all the band of course)live in the next tour!
I know you may find reading this boring but i just wanted to dedicate the first post to her!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου